[oletrucks] Not going to Carlisle. . .lookout for parts?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Not going to Carlisle. . .lookout for parts?
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:48:49 EDT
It looks like things will not work out for me to go to Trucks @ Carlisle this
year.

For anyone going that doesn't mind looking for me and only if or as it's
convenient as you scrounge the lot, please be on the lookout for:

1--TF radios. . .working or not but complete.

2--Any TF Suburban specific parts. . .back seats, tailgate parts (especially
the license plate/tail light), etc.

. . .and get their name and number for me.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN