Re: [oletrucks] Firewall cover 1950 vs. 1954

To: blamme@worldnet.att.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Firewall cover 1950 vs. 1954
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 06:25:41 EDT
In a message dated 06/15/99 11:36:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
blamme@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<

 Can anyone tell me if a 1950 firewall cover will fit a 1954 1/2 ton pickup.
 They look close, but I cannot compare them side by side.

 If they are not the same thing, are they close? >>

Last year a firewall cover manufacturer asked me that question.  they make 3
varieties for AD trucks.  I went thru my back lot, but couldn't figure out
the variations by year or truck size.  Maybe I should get back on the
project.  Mfr said they send another variation if they get a complaint.
Bob ADler