[oletrucks] retrieve lost file HELP!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] retrieve lost file HELP!
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:17:11 EDT
Afew months ago someone was kind enough to talk me thru retrieving a lost
file on my floppy.  It worked great, but now another disk won't work.   I run
windows 98 with Word.  I think the goal was "scan disc".  How do I do it?  I
can't find the cheat sheet I made.  I was working on a letter to Hemmings
about New York's HD diesel emissions inspection.
Bob ADler