[oletrucks] New Member

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New Member
From: Jeff Davis <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:40:11 PDT
Hello All!! I'm happy to say that today I'm finally a new member of this
list thanks to a few guys like Ted Timmons. My name is Jeff and I'm the
proud owner of a '51 3100. When I bought it I drove about 300 miles to pick
it up and then drove it all the way back home in the same day. With the
original straight axle on the front and no shocks on the rear it rode just
as nice as a new chuck wagon :). Well just wanted to say hi and thanks for
all the info. that I've already pilfered from the list.

    Jeff