Re: [oletrucks] Gas Cap Vent?

To: Hudson29@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas Cap Vent?
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 06:29:10 EDT
In a message dated 06/16/99 03:59:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Hudson29@aol.com writes:

<<
        About six months ago we had a thread on the list about the new repop
 gas caps that are sealed thereby defeating the factory designed gas tank
 venting system. Did anybody ever find a source for proper vented caps?

I've been using Stant G23.  Local parts stores have them.  they are vented
but seal when rolled over, as in an accident.  Best of both worlds.
Bob ADler