Re: [oletrucks] 1951 3600 Rear Brake Lines

To: "Wangler, Mark" <WanglerM@ria.army.mil>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1951 3600 Rear Brake Lines
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:48:47 -0400
Mark,

If you have the old ones for a pattern give "The Right Stuff" a call.  They
are located in Ohio and if they do not have what you need they will use
your original as a pattern.  They also will do it for a reduced or free
price so that they can add it to their inventory.  Will also do it in
stainless.  I believe they are on the Internet.  If you need their address
or telephone number let me know.

Jim V.
'58 GMC - Suburban Carrier PICKUP - V8 Automatic