FW: [oletrucks] How many colors were there - an update!

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] How many colors were there - an update!
From: Richard Kinas <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 19:07:38 -0400
Paul,

According to the Truck Data Book specifications catalog for Chevrolet
Salesmen copyright 1958, in the cabs & Bodies section page 14 Under the
Instrument Panel heading the following is a direct quote.

"The instrument panel is finished in handsome charcoal and silver-beige
enamels, with the crown of the panel having a glare-proof crinkle finish.
Blue or green enamels replace the silver-beige in Custom Cabs when blue or
green upholstery materials are used."

Then under the Custom heading on page 15:

"The interiors of Custom Cabs are finished in charcoal and silver-beige,
blue or green to harmonize with the exterior colors.

1959 Chevrolet Apache      ____    3100