RE: [oletrucks] Fog/Spot lights (oletrucks-digest V2 #640)

To: <dpewter@email.msn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Fog/Spot lights (oletrucks-digest V2 #640)
From: "David Miller" <davidmiller@home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:39:02 -0500
Folks -

The Dubuque Accessoryland probably does not have www.accessoryland.com.  Too
bad - I'd like to see (and buy) a nice pair of vintage-style foglights for
my '40.

WHOIS http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois/ returns this
information:
Domain Name: ACCESSORYLAND.COM
Registrant: jinnet (ACCESSORYLAND-DOM)
   byeknyen bldg205, 545-7 seongnea-dong,
   gangdong-ku
   seoul, 134 030
   KOREA

Regards,
David Miller - 1940 GMC 1-ton woodie - Nashville, TN
http:\\members.home.net/woodies
mailto:woodies@home.com