[oletrucks] 58-9 Suburban

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58-9 Suburban
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 10:08:26 EDT
I was driving around on Sunday and had scoped out a sitting for a while
Suburban. I stopped by and noted a 70 chevelle so before I knocked I figured
that there were folks  here that could not part with the truck.  Knocked any
way. Yes they'd planned to sell it , but hadn't yet advertised.  They had put
$2000 into it under the hood, and drove it 150 miles and said that they blew
a head gasket.  Waited to contact the mechanic, and when they went back he
was gone.
  Having been put on automobile purchase spending probation by my wife, the
creative juices began to flow when I opened the drivers door and it actually
hinged, and the steps were intact, and all seats were there.  235 4 spd.
Yipee.I asked if they needed any expert carpentry in exchange, and assuming
they accept my bid I will be swapping the labor on a deck for this pretty
nice truck.
Stan the man
56 napco 1/2 ton
57 1.5 T dump