Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle this weekend!

To: carcooley@webtv.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle this weekend!
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:32:11 EDT
In a message dated 6/23/99 6:56:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
carcooley@webtv.net writes:

<< To all you guys ( and gals ) that are going to Carlisle this weekend.
 I'll see you there,  I will be the one in the old chevy t-shirt with the
 wife that looks like she realllllly does not want tobe there.  But then
 I'm not allowed to go unsupervised---  thats when I get in trouble. I
 tend to buy stuff I don'y need.  Hay wait I just discribed about 99% of
 all people that will be there .  Any way see you there

 Carl C.  >>

  One of these days I'm gonna break down a take a trip to Hershey to see my
inlaws....but damn, all that pain for a pleasure I can only carry back on the
plane with me.

  Mike