[oletrucks] Proud owners of a 59 Fleetside...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Proud owners of a 59 Fleetside...
From: K & B <apache58truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:57:52 EDT
Just an update-

My son and I just bought our first ole truck.  It's a
1959 Fleetside in semi-fair... to poor condition, but
we think it's great!

It does not have an engine, trans etc, but we figure
by the time my son is ready to drive (he's only 8 now)
we'll have located all the necessary parts. We hope so
anyway!

BTW... have many of you been to the Carlisle All-Truck
Nationals before?  I was thinking of making the trip out
to PA to look for parts... manuals... ideas... contacts
etc... if the consensus (of list members)is that it's a
worthwile event.  The dates are... this Friday, Saturday
and Sunday... 6-25 thru 27.

Thanks in advance-

K&B
-