[oletrucks] Grill Question

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Grill Question
From: Brad Newman <bkn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 22:49:40 -0500
I am in the process of painting the grill for my 49 3100. I know that
the horizontal bars (behind the chromed bars) were originally painted
Waldorf White, and herein lies the confusion.
Can anyone tell me if the entire grill assembly (other than the front
bars) was painted white, or was it just the horizontal bars? I have seen
pictures of trucks where the horizontal bars were white, and the
vertical bars were the color of the truck (or black), and have no idea
what would be considered "correct" for an original restoration.
Thanks for any help
Brad