[oletrucks] 47 GMC box for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 47 GMC box for sale
From: Jared Walch <chevyolds@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 05:54:49 PDT
This weekend I found a box for a '47 GMC. I don't have any use for it myself
but thought one of you may use it. It is in relatively good shape (at least
for New York State). The worst part of the box is the tailgate which is
rotted along the bottom - it may be repairable. One side of the box is also
bent.

Contact me off list if you are interested. I may be able to get some
pictures.

Jared Walch
'51 chevy 1/2ton
Syracuse, NY