[oletrucks] pickup part

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] pickup part
From: porboy298@email.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 13:24:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all and a happy 4th,
 We have a 84 year old gentleman that has run
a salvage yard here for years that is closing
his place down as he had a stroke 7 mos ago.
Anyway he has crushed all his old cars and trucks, sold his old engines for
scrap iron
prices and is now loading old rear ends and
trannys etc up in trailers to go scrap dealers. I have tried to buy what AD and
TF models he had and have a 2 ton truck and a trailer load of motors and rear
ends sitting in my way in my shop. Next is 4 big old school buses full of alt,
gen, steering wheels, hub caps, carbs, etc., etc. I will try to get what fits
our rides and if anybody needs anything special let me know and I`ll keep an
eye out. I don`t have time
to answer emails right now as part of my deal
is helping him clean up, but I will yell back
when I have time and if I find your item.
 I have about spent all my money put back for
my hobby for the next 10 years. I`m out of
money, out of room, out of time and my better
half says if I drag much more home I`m OUT in
the street.
Regards to all
Bill