[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#126765878: 1953 Chevr

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#126765878: 1953 Chevrolet Pick Up Short Box "Must See"
From: irishjn@one.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 08:49:38 -0600 (MDT)
I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  1953 Chevrolet Pick Up Short Box  "Must See"
Seller: bobscott@quadro.net
Starts: 07/04/99, 10:05:52 PDT
Ends:   07/11/99, 10:05:52 PDT
Price:  Currently $7,200.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=126765878

Item Description:
        The Nicest truck I have ever seen, I did all the work myself over a 5
year period. Has 503 miles on since completed with all the best put into it,
Before you read on the truck must be picked up in Ontario and payment made
within 10 days of auction closing in certified funds (US Dollars), selling as
is, where is, no refunds,once it is sold it is sold. I bought another house or
I would not even consider selling it, See article in Pick-ups and Panels
Magazine April 99, It will be offered here once and once only. Was a texas
truck brought here in 92, since then I have done the following, Changed frame
to a 1979 Chev short box so I would have power steering and brakes,has 3:73 12
bolt posi,350 cid V8 with 327 heads, aluminuim intake,750 holley, mild cam,
high energy ignition, headers etc. The transmission is a rebuilt  350 turbo
with a 2500 stall converter. The interior has been all redone very tastefully
by adding adjustible buckets, redone, Autometer Phantom Gauges, new electric
wiper motor carpet etc. Has rare chrome package I found on a 53 panel, all
panels are original to the truck incl bumpers and grille, there are tons of new
parts installed rubbers, glass etc. Money was no object when I did it up and
this is just a brief outline , If you are serious please email and I will
supply any info requested, everything is new like the Crager S/S mags and even
stainless exhaust, No tire kickers please
Thanks and good luck and by the way the photos look a little darker than the
real colour, Fast and Friendly

On 07/04/99 at 10:08:29 PDT, seller added the following information:
Free counters provided by Honesty Communications.| Sellers, View Counters
 | Honesty/Otwa Auction Discussion Forums  |

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com