[oletrucks] 12 Annual All Truck Roundup

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 12 Annual All Truck Roundup
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:09:30 EDT
Hello fellow truckers,
  I finally got my truck ready for the 5 hour drive to the All Truck Roundup
being held in Fort Smith Arkansas this weekend. I belong to the Genuine Chevy
GMC Truck Club of Kansas City. We have 5 members and their trucks making the
trip to the show. If any one can make it we will have a club banner up that
is easy to spot so stop by, it would be nice to meet other members of this
list of great truckers.
  Also one of my coworkers from Jim Carters will be there as a vendor. Hope
to se some of you there!!!!!!!!

Kelly