[oletrucks] AD rear end swaps

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD rear end swaps
From: "Paul W. Franchina" <pfoxtrot@gate.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:20:31 -0400
My son has a 51' Chevy 1/2 ton that he's rodding out (blasphemous, but
forgivable). He's got a 350 Sm block with a auto tranny (don't know which
one), he's ready to install. He'd like to know what rear end he could swap
into the chassis to handle the engine yet is as close to a bolt-in job as
possible? I know there's been plenty on the list on the topic of rear ends,
but I tend to skim AD stuff and concentrate on the TF threads for obvious
reasons. Can anybody give me a line on this task?

TYIA

Paul W. Franchina
pfoxtrot@gate.net
& Boris: 1958 Chevrolet Apache 3100 Stepside