[oletrucks] CADILLAC

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] CADILLAC
From: "D. SLANEY" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:03:09 -0600
I know this shouldnt be here, but mama passed on, and have 1975 500c.i.
coupedeville caddy as new. less than 100k miles. have to keep my ole trucks
under cover and no inside storage for caddy. she's a beaut drive
anywhere.have 2 ole trucks & have one ole car and no room for more,, She was
2nd owner it's perfect and definatly only to going home with
garage.......thanx......don {I know this message should not be here, but
some of us like cars as well and this one is very far and few

Best regards,
Don
1948 American 3/4 and 1951 12 chevs.