Re: [oletrucks] Shock mount location

To: monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shock mount location
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:27:36 PDT
Wally,
     I haven't done my rear shocks yet either but I was thinking of mounting
them at a position where they are in the center of their stroke. Figured
this way there would be plenty of travel in both directions. Compress for
bumps and extend for potholes. Just my .02 worth, but if anyone knows the
"right" way let us know.

Jeff Davis
'51 custom