[oletrucks] anyone need a truck hauled up towards CO & OR

To: napco4x4@onelist.com
Subject: [oletrucks] anyone need a truck hauled up towards CO & OR
From: varanus@mail.phoenix.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:22:51 -0500
Hi list:  I need to pick some trucks up in CO and OR.  I was wondering
if anyone needs or knows of anyone who needs a truck or heavy parts
hauled between Texas and OR.  I'm not sure when I am going but it
sure would be nice to coordinate and share the costs.  I almost helped
one member by bringing a 24 1T chassis and parts from VT back to TX
last week but I couldn't swing it this time. But, I HAVE to go up to CO
and then OR later so if I could find someone.
Seems to me that we are all in need of an inexpensive tow at one time
or another. I wish there were some way to get a network going where
members could coordinate with each other. It also saves gas as well as
money as it would be more efficient for me to take a truck up North
and return with one of my new trucks then for 2 parties to waste the
gas doing it separately.
What do ya'll think?