[oletrucks] Stock

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Stock
From: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:37:31 -0500
Mama says I have to get my extra truck parts out of the front yard.  I have
the original front end suspension and complete rear end assembly with leaf
springs and drive shaft.  Two of the 15" wheels have the clips for the
hubcaps.  I do not  know what year they are.

I have put it on the list before and advertised in the newspaper but no
takers for $100.00.  If anyone is in the Tulsa area can use this, I will
give it to them for free.  Otherwise, I will have to call the salvage to
pick it up.

Ron Duncan
Tulsa