[oletrucks] Temp guage physics

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Temp guage physics
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:43:25 -0700
Bill, that's a great response to the guy's post; you didn't send the
whole picture which would have swamped some people's modems and
computers, but just the link so those of us who can and want to can go
look at it.  I think that's perfect.

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Fleetside

Bill said, "To the list:
Sorry if anyone feels this is inappropriate to send to the list.  My
$0.02
is that if we start privating everything on the list pretty soon the
list
will be useless. I know that many times I have learned the answers to
something I wanted to know by reading posts that were dealing with
someone
elses questions.  In some cases they did not even pertain to my model of
truck. I'll hush now. :)"

Bill Bailey