Re: [oletrucks] 235 tuneup specs

To: "Gerry Deibert" <gerryrd@verendrye.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 tuneup specs
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:43:46 -0700
Gerry-

I have a 235 ('59 model) in my '50 3600.  It replaced the original 216.  I
don't have the specs handy, but someone will certainly have that, and I'll
make a note of it when they send it.  I believe I got the info from the auto
parts store where I got my tune up supplies.  At any rate, I love mine.  I
run big 16 inch tires, and she purrs like a kitten at 50-55.  I can go 60+,
but I get a little uncomfortable at that speed.  And if I was in a hurry,
I'd drive my wife's van anyway.

Good luck with the 235.  It's a great engine, and really easy to work on.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window