[oletrucks] New web page

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New web page
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 23:29:18 -0700
I have a new web page that I am still in the process of developing, it
is not even finished yet, but I decided to post it. There are a lot of
pictures and I still need to add the story that goes with most of the
pictures. Also I need to add more pictures and other stuff that I would
like to add. Please check the web site. Comments and Positive feedback
is Welcome (Actually Negative is more than welcome). Developing web
pages is a lot of work and I have been working on this one for about a
week now. Expect to have to whole thing done by the weekend.

The URL is:

http://www.innercite.com/~antonio/index.htm

Antonio,
'53 3100