RE: [oletrucks] '50 3600 rear end swap

To: "'Charles Culver'" <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '50 3600 rear end swap
From: George Long <longgw@nni.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:07:29 -0400
The center section can be replaced with one from a early 70's chevy with an
EATON
rear. (they were used from 46 til 72 if i remember right) But the highest ratio
you'll find
will probably be 4.11:1 for cruise you'll probably want something from
3.23--3.73:1.
I hope this helps and good luck on your truck.

Nate Long
54 3600