[oletrucks] Turn signal wiring and instruction sheet

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Turn signal wiring and instruction sheet
From: smiler <moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 13:31:59 -0400
I am working on rebuilding a 50 chevy PU, a good part of it was in boxes
and pieces when I bought it .  Trying to get enough of the truck
together to get it through MVD inspection. I have an add on turn signal
switch (6 volt system)which wraps around the steering column. Does
anyone have an instruction sheet or diagram to take some of the quess
work out of this project?  Chet