[oletrucks] Harbor Freight

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Harbor Freight
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:45:20 EDT
Last week a new store opened in our city, a Harbor Freight stroe.  I had seen
their catalogs and heard people talk about them, but never been in one.
Well, I went Saturday morning.  I got there about an hour after opening and
saw about 50 or more pickups in the parking lot and knew I was in the right
place.  I was pleased to find several things I had wanted and needed at good
prices.  I will be back many times in the future and look to them first when
I need tools.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX