Re: [oletrucks] resto pack troubles

To: "Bob Fischer" <bfischer@utm.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] resto pack troubles
From: "Jimmy Whitley" <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:14:45 -0400
I have been on the phone with Chevrolet for the past hour. I called the
1-800-222-1020 who referred me to 1-800-588-7472 who only handles brochures
for aftermarket stuff for newer trucks,suburbans. I called back to
1800-222-1020 who has no idea what i want and said call 1-800-462-8787.
Needless to say I did not get my resto pack. Just wanted to have one.
Jimmy
doodle@flintemc.net
http://members.flintemc.net/~doodle/index.html