[oletrucks] set as Wallpaper

To: "Peter Volwerk" <peter@petervolwerk.demon.nl>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] set as Wallpaper
From: michael_j._o'rourke@gmr.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:57:05 -0400
Thanks Peter.  You did a great job with thoes pictures.
Mike O'Rourke
1951 Chevy 3104
1957 Chevy 3609
morourke@notes.gmr.com
AA8W@aol.com
Warren, Michigan

Also I have put two Desktop Wallpapers for Windows 95/98 on my homepage for
those who loved to see all different type's off AD trucks or TF trucks, you
can find them in the Image Gallery for the years you like, they are aprox
300 Kb to download but I think you will like them.
Just click on the link and when the Image is on the screen click your right
mouse button and take the option "set as Wallpaper".
Hope you will like them.

http://www.petervolwerk.demon.nl

Peter '58 3100
Netherland