[oletrucks] stepside bed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] stepside bed
From: Perry Smith <perigrinefalcon@netscape.net>
Date: 13 Aug 99 19:26:03 PDT
Mike, what condition is your fleetside in? I have a 54 or 55 stepside on my
utility trailer with a homeade frame on a art deco front axle with 16 inch
spokes. I am planning to install the axle from my 58 fleetside in place of the
one that is there. And it would be nice to pull a trailer with a bed that
matches the truck. Of course you would have to change the finders to the later
year. Just a thought.

Perry Smith

58 GMC fleetside (fleet truck)