[oletrucks] GMC V-6 ID

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC V-6 ID
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:08:26 EDT
I know this is a little new for this list, but I don't know of anywhere else
to ask this one.

A friend of mine found a GMC V-6 from a 62 1/2 ton. He wants to know how to
ID the cubic inches. I told him it was probably the 305, but he wants to know
for sure. Can anyone tell me how to tell the c.i.d. of this engine? Also,
were there ever any speed parts available for this engine? Thanks In Advance.

Dustin
53 GMC 1/2-long 5-window W/Hydra-matic