Re: [oletrucks] need advice

To: artjoy@gdn.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] need advice
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:56:46 -500
You can have the old studs removed and buy longer studs at most auto
parts houses... Have them pressed in... I would drill them out to at
least 1/2" dia if I were to use spacers... They come as long as 3"...
I would not go any thicker with the spacers than 1" unless you change
the axles out with racing or heavy duty axles...You can also get
wheels that have an offset of any of the numerous dimensions
available... Heavy duty axles should be used whenever any spacer is
used especially if the drive train has been changed out to a
performance V8...
Good luck!
Rogerg
51-3100