Re: Re: [oletrucks] GMC cab supports

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] GMC cab supports
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:43:55 -0800
Thanks Dave, this makes sence, however, I don't understand why GMC used this
setup, and not Chevy?, also, out of the 2 trucks I have noticed this
adaptation, both had torn the bolts right out of the firewall, including mine.
Didn't they realize when trying to tie a rubber mounted cab to a solid/twisting
frame, that this was bound to fail?.....Now the question at hand is, should I
re-install this setup (after having it all powder coated) or not.....it will
probably tare out the firewall again don't you think?  Thanks again for the
reply
    Pat

Pat '56 GMC Napco

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail