[oletrucks] Hood Ornament for sale

To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hood Ornament for sale
From: Pee_Wee <Pee_Wee@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:51:13 -0700
Hi,
I have a Hood Ornament for a GMC. Some people say its for a 55-57, then
some people say its for a 58-59, and then theres others that say its for
all five years 55-59. I know that there are two different styles. One
has a long nose part# 2333755 and thats for the 55-57 trucks. The other
has a short nose part# 2233699 for the 58-59 trucks. I've talked to
people with 58's & 59's that said that when they bought their trucks new
from the dealer that their truck came with the long nose bird on it. So
who knows, GMC did a lot of strange things back then. But anyway I have
one for sale. Its the long nose bird and its in great shape! I don't
think its ever been used. If you are interested then ping me off the
list for details and some pics if you like. Thank you for your time,
Roger.
__
  \\
   \ \