[oletrucks] One beautiful ole truck!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] One beautiful ole truck!
From: "K & B" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:48:38 EDT
Wow!  Hey Grant, that's one VERY beautiful ole truck!

When my son and I looked at the photo... he said, "Dad... that's awesome!
Do you think mine will ever look as good as that?"  I replied, "I don't
know, but we have to try.  The people on this list are the best at this...
and we've got to learn from them.  With them as teachers... I think we can."

Great job, Grant!  It really is "awesome"!

Ken

K&B 1959 Apache Fleetside Truck Project
-