Re: [oletrucks] Eastwood Company

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Eastwood Company
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 00:05:31 -0400
I've had good luck with Eastwood.  As far as back ordered items, they
arrived without further phone calls, but I knew they were back ordered
when I received a partial shipment.  I did purchase a car cover from
them that never arrived.  I assumed it was a back order, and finally
called after about 4 weeks.  The woman on the other end of the line said
that the item had been shipped 2 weeks ago.  When I stated that I never
received it, she said she'd try to run a UPS trace on it.  She called
back the next day and said there was no record of it being delivered by
UPS and also no clue as to it's whereabouts.  She promptly shipped out
another cover and I received it in less than a week.

Wally