[oletrucks] Car show pictures posted

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Car show pictures posted
From: "Border, Ryan" <rborder@fcxena.fc.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:16:41 -0600
Hi Guys-
  Went to a hot-rod show today, armed with my digital camera.  Oletrucks
were out in force, and figured those of you in far-away lands might
appreciate some pictures.  Don't have the space to leave them up forever,
but I'll try to keep them posted to my www site for a few weeks.  Put
together a little index page to help you wade through them:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/lcs/index.html

Cropped and twiddled most of the images down to right around 100K.

Cheers-
Ryan.
'55 2nd, Colorado USA.