Re: [oletrucks] GMC swap meet in Brooks, OR-is this true?

To: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC swap meet in Brooks, OR-is this true?
From: Thomas M OBrien <tmobrien@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:07:32 -0700
Yes, there is a swap meet and truck show this Saturday the 28th at the
Brooks Antique Powerland Museum and Pacific Northwest truck museum in
Brooks, Oregon (just north of Salem).  The swap meet and show is in
conjunction with the Northwest chapter ATHS and will feature all makes of
trucks for show and parts for sale...This year's feature manufacturer is
GMC.  For more info you can call (503) 393-2424.

Hope this helps.

Tom OBrien (Oregon)
60 Apache K20