[oletrucks] Free is best

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Free is best
From: MIKE RAHL <MRAHL@martinmartin.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:03:53 -0600
Fellow Truckers,

I'm getting rid of a few items which I will not be using and are taking up
much needed shelf space in my garage.  I would rather someone put them to
use then to watch them collect dust in my garage.  All of the below items
came off of my 55 235 which had been installed in my 46 Chevy 1/2T PU.  All
of the below items can be had for the cost of shipping - or you can pick
them up.  I live In Wheat Ridge, Colorado - adjacent to and west of Denver.

* Carb.  Rochester one barrel model B with automatic choke.

* Oil bath air cleaner.  Fits above carb.  Measures approximately 11" dia by
7" tall.  Has dent in top.

* Intake/Exhaust with factory heat stove assembly for auto choke.  Intake is
casting with two holes for horn attachment.

* Horn that attaches to above intake.  Doesn't seem to work but sometimes
you can knock them around and get them to work.

* 6V starter.

* 6V generator.

* Bell housing for 41-46 1/2T Chevy PU w/ clutch fork.

* Tin that attaches to bottom and front of bell housing.  The attachment
holes in these pieces have been hacked some.

* Main bearings.  STD.  These are in good shape as they only have about an
hour's time on them.

The air cleaner, intake/exhaust, bell housing and tin have all been hot
tanked and are pretty clean.

Mike