[oletrucks] 1949 Chevy Panel Truck

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1949 Chevy Panel Truck
From: Jim Goodson <goodson@i1.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:27:59 -0500
I am the third owner of a 1949 Chevy, 1 ton Panel Truck that has been
converted to 4x4 using running gears and 350 motor from a 1978 Chevy.Does
anyone know how many panel trucks were produced, as I've searched the web
and have found very little info and fewer photos of advanced design panel
delivery trucks. If any of you listees are the owner of a panel, I'ld like
to hear from you or if you know of a good webpage to view it would be
appreciated. E-mail me at goodson@i1.net for photos of my 49 panel. Thanks
a bunch and I really enjoy reading the letters and tips.
Jim Goodson
49 Chevy Panel 4x4