Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Fender Trim Attachments

To: draphael@teleport.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Fender Trim Attachments
From: Thomas M OBrien <tmobrien@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:09:12 -0700
You should be able to find the moulding clips you are looking for at your
local body and paint shop.  They should have a wide selection and you
could take your parts with you to compare and find some that fit,
although they wouldn't be "original".  Most likely, they are the same
ones you could get through mail order if they were available and cheaper
too.  Hope this helps.

Tom OBrien (Oregon)
60 Apache K20.