RE: [oletrucks] 55 2nd Values/Prices

To: "'RGRAVIT@aol.com'" <RGRAVIT@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 55 2nd Values/Prices
From: Jim Goodson <goodson@i1.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:14:20 -0500
According to the latest CPI (cars of particular interest) price guide,
$3125.00 in fair, $5400.00 in good, and $9900.00 in excellant condition. Of
course this is just a guide and the value is really determined by what two
people, the buyer and seller, can decide on. It sounds like you did OK.
Jim Goodson
49 Chevy 1 ton Panel 4x4