Re: [oletrucks] front springs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] front springs
From: TORODRVR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:14:01 EDT
In a message dated 08/27/1999 12:49:21 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
j.eric1@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
 I was wondering if anybody here has or knows a good source for info on
 removal and repair of my front suspension. I have this U shaped bar that
 goes from side to side that I think is a sway bar.  >>

You're sure to get many responses on this, but I'd like to say you can't go
wrong in buying a shop manual. There may be other ways to do things, but
there's a lot of good information in the original shop manuals. I'm possibly
a little bit warped, but sometimes I browse through mine for light
entertainment.

Mike Jensen
'48 Chevrolet 1/2 ton 5-window