Re: [oletrucks] Looking for sunvisor for "50 Suburban

To: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>, "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Looking for sunvisor for "50 Suburban
From: "Rob & Margie J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:22:33 -0700
Stephen and Manny,

I know that someone advertises new reproduction sunvisors in Hemmings, but
don't know anything about style or quality.  If you are looking for a used
original (however, all sunvisors for ADs were aftermarket, Fulton seems to
be the one most want), your best bet is again in Hemmings, or better yet,
swap meets.  The ones in good useable condition go for between $125 - $200
(same condition, just different sellers).  You can see what a Fulton looks
like on an AD at:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6975/pickup.htm