[oletrucks] Brochures F/S

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brochures F/S
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:08:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi guys and gals,

I found a couple of brochures languishing amongst a bunch of magazines
at a flea market this weekend....

The first is a full-color "Task-Force 59 Chevrolet Models and
Specifications" fold-out brochure with specifications and lots of color
illustrations of all the various truck, van, bus, suburban, and heavy
truck models.  Fairly decent shape, no fading, edges a little worn.

The second is a 1955 "Delco-matic Garage Door Opener" brochure in red,
white and black.  Very entertaining with lots of period illustrations
and 50ish ad copy.  No fading, edges worn but in nice shape otherwise.

I'd keep them myself, but I have an old Dodge Power Wagon that needs
feeding and parts.  So maybe these two brochures are better off in the
hands of a GM nut.....

I'll sell 'em separately, but I don't know what's a fair price for 'em,
but I know what cheapskate me would pay for similar Power Wagon
Brochures, so I'll say $10.00 each including shipping.

Let me know if I'm outta whack on the price......  Oh yeah, '40s Power
Wagon owners get first crack.....Eric, you interested, lemme know!

vince
Pacifica, CA