Re: [oletrucks] Disk Brakes

To: Gary Stutz <gary@mx.serv.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Disk Brakes
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:25:21 -0600

I bought one from Chevy Duty and it works fine.  I went to the junk yard to get
the backing plate, rotor, caliper, proportioning valve, brake lines, etc.  It
required some filing of the caliper for clearance (both sides).

Jon Elerath
Mgr., Reliability Engineering
SSD HDD Server Technology
Ext: 408-256-7192