[oletrucks] Step plate

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Step plate
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:10:53 EDT
Saw a truck at a show recently that had running board step plates different
from those I've seen before.  Instead of being solid metal (aluminium?), they
were made of mostly rubber with a bowtie center and a chromed metal frame to
secure them.  Has any one on the list got these and where did they come from?
 Do you like them?  I want something like that to protect my running boards,
but have not seen them advertised.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX