Re: Re(2): [oletrucks] Disk Brakes

To: Thomas_Wilbur@coconetme.org (Thomas Wilbur)
Subject: Re: Re(2): [oletrucks] Disk Brakes
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:28:18 -0600

I don't know about the 3600.  I think it depends on the 3600's spindle and tie
rod and drag link (do they interfere with the caliper).  The brakes are for
standard mid sized chevy (Camero etc).  As for braking ability, I'd compare
weight of a Camero with a 3600 (loaded or unloaded....your choice) to get a
rough idea.

Call Chevy Duty and ask for technical support.  They were very helpful for me.
Their number in Kansas City, MO,is  816-741-8029.  (www.chevyduty.com) Their
on-line catalog (pdf file) just says "disk brake conversion kit".

Good luck.

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

Thomas_Wilbur@coconetme.org (Thomas Wilbur) on 09/02/99 04:42:30 AM