[oletrucks] bumpers and grille

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bumpers and grille
From: MLayton324@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:45:53 EDT
i need chrome bumpers and a grille for my 50 3100   can any of you pass along
a good source and idea of price     also a question     when i bought my 50,
it had an ornament on the top part of hood    i assumed that it had been
added    i took a road trip this weekend to virginia and saw quite a few with
upper hood ornaments
whats the deal on this?   did any AD TRUCKS come with a upper hood ornament?
thanks