[oletrucks] 235 dual exhaust

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 dual exhaust
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:36:29 -0400
I saw a nice dual exhaust split manifold on a 235 at the
Latimore Inliners meet recently. At first I thought it
was a Corvette exhaust, the pipes tuck in nicely and
exit at the same angle. The owner told me he got it
through Night Prowlers, a Kustom Kar (Skirts, Spots,
fuzzy dice) supplier. I called today and the cost is
$165, they supply the core. This is a pretty decent
price for a cast iron exhaust which looks like it
retains the original heat riser to the carburetor.

Night Prowlers is located in Lamar, MO, does not have a
web site yet but they can be reached at (417) 682-3685.
Catalogs are $3.

Jack / Winter Park FL